Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ron Rio Rum

Cocktale: Ron Rio Rum is quite outstanding to say the least. Ron and I have been on more than one adventure together, including my broken finger escapade this summer which led to self-imposed rum probation and the beer renaissance of 2011. Anyways, I dialed up my go to cocktail this week - the perfect rum & diet with the usual suspect Ron Rio along for the ride.

Review:
Taste: Ron Rio alone is nothing special, but when paired with diet coke it is perfection. "5"
Price: $22.50 for a half gallon, need I say more? "5"
Hangover Factor: Ron Rio has never let me down. "5"
Drunk: I fell down tending a fire, broke my pinky, don't know how I put my underwear on and accidentally ended up in a pack & play on my way to the bathroom in the middle of the night while my daughter was in it. Drunk? Check. "5"
Novelty: not very unique, but Ron Rio can accompany you to any party like your favorite pair of jeans, and that can't be taken for granted. "5"

Ron Rio rum earns the very first 5 star rating ever issued by "Cocktales & Reviews" and in my opinion it is very well deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment